Buy Salesforce.com For Dummies
- Apex Trigger Sample: Using a List – Salesforce Developer Curriculum Week 4
- Apex Trigger Samples – Salesforce Development Curriculum Week 2 Homework
- How to Code Salesforce Apex for Complete Beginners
- Summer ‘13: Chatter Answers Joins the Sales Cloud
- Best Data Migration Tools for Non-Profits
- List of Salesforce Object Key Prefixes
- Salesforce Public Tags: Potential for Greatness
- Site: Tips and Tools for Salesforce.com Data Geeks
- Top 5 New Year’s Salesforce Resolutions – 2011
- AppExchange App Review: Chatter Recall
Author Archives: lkao
ХудожникБогородицаIf you’re thinking about getting into the world of Salesforce.com administration, you’re clearly evaluating a wise option. Here are 5 reasons why it’s a hot time to join the wonderful world of Salesforce:
- Take charge of your career destiny. Government isn’t helping. Companies are stepping in. Take a free Salesforce.com Administration Fundamental course (like what tech consulting firm Bluewolf is offering. Full disclosure: I work here at the time of this posting), to learn the skills, study for the certification exam, pass it, and look for new job opportunities.
The Challenges this App Solves:
- When a Chatter user makes a post in the form of a question, responses/answers in the Comments aren’t archived for re-use. Similar questions could be posted within Chatter, and the institutional knowledge isn’t preserved.
- With Salesforce pushing for continued use of Chatter within a company, it is currently hard to take advantage of existing information that could already be archived in a variety of other Salesforce objects like: Solutions, Answers, Articles.
Over the years I’ve helped a lot of companies with their salesforce implementations, as well as been part of internal IT implementation teams. In the next few posts, I discuss patterns I’ve seen that have told me that an implementation is headed for trouble. I also discuss actions you should take to get your cloud implementation back on course before things seriously derail.
If you can get to San Francisco, use Dreamforce discount code EXDMKPTR to get free access to the expo hall, kickoff keynote with Marc Benioff, and the Bill Clinton keynote!
Just click on the link above to get sent to the Dreamforce conference registration site – hope to see you there!